- 4 oz Mionetto Brut Prosecco
- 1 oz Gin
- 5 oz Honey Syrup (1 to 1 or equal parts honey to water)
- 5 oz Fresh Lime Juice or squeeze of half a lime
- 2 Pieces of Basil - Muddled
- 2 Cucumber dials - Muddled
Glassware: Highball or Martini glass Garnish: Cucumber Slice, Basil leaf and lime peel
1. In a cocktail shaker add basil leaves and cucumber dials.
2. Add lime juice and muddle contents. Then add honey syrup and gin.
3. Add fresh ice and shake contents vigorously. Before straining contents.
4. Add 4oz of Mionetto Brut Prosecco. Strain into a highball or Martini glass.
5. Garnish with a lime peel, and basil leaf pulled throw a cucumber dial
WELCOME TO THE MIONETTO SITE
ARE YOU OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE?
By accessing this site, you agree to our