By BC Hoffman, Los Angeles, California
- .5 oz tequila
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- .5 oz dry Vermouth
- 2 oz Mionetto Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut
- .5 oz Rose Syrup
- Tea rose brittle for Garnish
- 8 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups rose water
Glassware: flute glass
1. Prepare the rose syrup: boil sugar, water and rose water until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add an additional ½ cup of rose water.
2. Combine all ingredients except for Mionetto Prosecco with ice into cocktail shaker and shake.
3. Strain into flute glass and top with Mionetto Prosecco.
4. Garnish with tea rose brittle.
WELCOME TO THE MIONETTO SITE
ARE YOU OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE?
By accessing this site, you agree to our