The Sparkling Patriot
By Lisa Keys, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup pear brandy
- 1 (1-inch) slice peeled fresh ginger
- 1 strip lemon zest
- 4 blueberries
- 4 raspberries
- 4 pear slices
- Mionetto Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut
Glassware: 4 flute glasses
1. In small saucepan, over medium heat, swirl sugar, pear brandy, lemon zest, and ginger until sugar is dissolved; cool.
2. Remove and discard ginger and lemon zest.
3. Spoon 1 ½ tablespoons of syrup in each of 4 flute glasses.
4. Drop 1 blueberry, 1 raspberry and 1 slice of pear in each glass and top with Mionetto Prosecco.
WELCOME TO THE MIONETTO SITE
ARE YOU OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE?
By accessing this site, you agree to our