By Nic Cameron, Puyallup, Washington
- 1.5 oz gin
- .5 oz Créme De Violette
- .5 oz St. Germaine or elderflower liquor
- .5 oz lime juice
- Splash Grenadine
- 2 oz Mionetto Prosecco DOC Treviso, Extra Dry
- lime slice for Garnish
Glassware: flute glass
1. Put all ingredients except for Mionetto Prosecco and Grenadine into cocktail shaker and shake.
2. Strain into flute glass and top with Mionetto Prosecco and a sink splash of Grenadine.
3. Garnish with a lime slice.
WELCOME TO THE MIONETTO SITE
ARE YOU OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE?
By accessing this site, you agree to our